Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Seniors...

I have to say that when I started this photography business, I thought my main concentration would be weddings. And for a while it was. But as the business has expanded, so have the areas of photography that I enjoy. This past year I have very much enjoyed adding more Seniors to my resume. Each Senior I photograph is very meaningful to me. Each of these almost adults or young adults are so full of life. They have so much ahead of them and so much to look forward to. I feel honored to be chosen to photograph this very important time in their life and to mark this very important right of passage. Each Senior I have photographed have been different. Each has different interests, different styles, different goals, and different personalities. It's just another reminder to me how bright the future is for these soon to be graduates and how much more wonderful the world will be when they are set free to conquer it. They will each make a difference in whatever they choose to do and my wish for them is to go out there and make a great big mark on the world. To all my wonderful Seniors, thank you for allowing me to be a small part of this very important time in your life and I wish the VERY best for each and every one of you!

No comments: