Friday, May 14, 2010

NEW Referral Program!!!

I can’t say this enough...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my clients! I couldn’t have this business without all of my wonderful customers. Not only do I have repeat clients, but I have amazing clients who share their photos and tell their friends and family about the great experience they’ve had with me! So because you have all been so great to me, it’s time for me to give back to you. As of today, I am introducing a new client referral program!!

Each time you refer a new client who books a photo session with Jordan Photography, you will receive a $25 print credit towards your next order!! You can choose to accumulate your referral dollars or you can use your referral dollars immediately. It’s completely up to you! There is no limit on the maximum number of referrals you’re allowed. It’s that simple!!

So, first, send your friends and family on over to my facebook page and have them “like” the page. That way, they can browse through the photos I’ve shared and see what they like. Second, tell them about your experience with me! I love the friendships I have made through my photography and I want you to feel the same! Third, tell them about this program. After all, as soon as your referral has their first session, they will be eligible to begin earning referral dollars as well!!

For those of you who haven’t had a session with me, don’t fret, you can get in on the action, too! Give me a call and set up and appointment. And then after your photo shoot, start referring away! You can earn referral dollars that quick!

Referrals are hands down the BEST compliments you could give me!
Thank you so very much for your continued support and your loyalty!! Happy Referring!

*The client that you refer must pay for in full and complete their shoot to receive your 'referral credit(s)'.
*One $25 referral credit' per shoot regardless of the number of people in the shoot.

If you have any other questions...please feel free to ask! I'm here for You!

No comments: