Sunday, May 30, 2010

Welcome to the world sweet baby Addison

I got the very special pleaser of photographing sweet baby Addison. She is baby girl #4 in this family and is just as precious and wonderful as her sisters. This photo shoot was especially meaningful to me because Addison's mother and I have been friends since junior high and have remained close throughout the years of marriage and children. I feel so blessed to have been a part of her first week and as the months pass, I'm sure you will get to see Addison grow. She was so good during this photo shoot and slept almost the entire time. She woke up at the end to give us a few open eyed shots. The cute little cow in some of the photos was a gift from her sisters and her mom wanted to include the cow to make the girls happy. Little did we know that the photos with the cow would turn out as cute as they would. What fun this shoot was! And holding a baby girl that small gave me a bit of baby fever :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: