Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dominick at four months

Oh sweet Dominick! This little guy reminds me so much of my Gauge when he was that age. Adorable little smile, big round cheeks, and chubby little guy. Hi is just so cute!! At this age they are so into what is going on around him and he was just wide eyed and constantly looking to make sure mama was still in the room. He didn't want much to do with the crazy lady with the big black camera in front of his face, but I think even though we still got some super cute photos. Dominick's mom and I have been friends for over a decade. We have so many wonderful memories together and now taking photos of her first baby makes my heart full of joy!! Oh I just love this little guy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: