Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tim and Breanne

I was so excited about doing this photo shoot! The groom-to-be, who is a friend of mine, texted me about doing a surprise engagement shoot for his fiance. I was so thrilled...for two reasons. First because, like I said, he is a friend of mine, and I was so excited for him that got engaged and is so happy. Secondly, (ok ladies, don't be jealous) because the photo shoot was a surprise!! How cool is it that a groom-to-be was so thoughtful that he wanted to surprise his new fiance with a photo shoot!! I met the bride-to-be for the first time the night of the shoot, and I have to say, she is so super sweet! I thoroughly enjoyed the entire photo shoot. And I got the added excitement of being asked to photograph their wedding in Wheeling next year. I am so excited for that wedding!! They are both so much in love and it is so apparent just by spending a small amount of time with them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: